Just a few fun items that’ll give homebodies (like myself) yet another reason to hangout happily in their rooms.
1. A heatable dumpling plushie that’ll make you forget all about your sore muscles or stomach cramps so you can lay in bed in peace.
Promising review: “Not only is it cute, but it is perfect size for my stomach. For cramps, this works wonders. It’s super soft and cuddly as well, so trying to get comfortable is not a problem. Best purchase.”
2. A mug warmer to keep on your nightstand so you can continue to sip on hot tea even if you completely forgot about it while getting a bit *too* invested in the bread week episode of The Great British Baking Show.
Promising review: “I’m a chronic coffee forgetter. I can’t drink it straight from the brewer (too hot for me) so I set my mug down to cool slightly and often get distracted. Of course I then come back to my coffee to find it’s already cold. I’ve currently got the warmer at my office and it’s working great. I can sip my coffee leisurely over the course of an hour and it’s still nice and warm.”
3. A USB plant light that won’t take up much space in your bedroom but’ll help you keep the plant baby you picked up recently alive and well.
Promising review: “Great little light. I didn’t have any extra space by a window so I bought this to use to try and start seeds. IT’s WORKING! I am going to buy two or three more. They are such space savers so they fit anywhere.”
4. Cable clips to attach to your many charging wires to finally form a manageable system that won’t have you fumbling to untangle cords every time you want to charge your phone.
Promising review: “It was always a pain to reach down the side of my bed to reach my chargers, not to mention the wad of cables I’d have to sift through just to charge my phone. I finally searched for a solution and came across these. They’re great! They’re really easy to stick on and they stay in place. I haven’t had an issue of them falling off. Whenever I need to charge a device they’re right next to me, easy to reach and untangled. I definitely recommend!”
5. A curtain of twinkle lights that’ll make you feel like you’re sleeping inside a magical fairyland. Who wouldn’t want that?
If it were up to me, I would leave my Christmas lights up inside my home all year long. These twinkle lights are a great way to create that look without being overtly holiday-themed. Tinker Bell would certainly approve!
Promising review: “I saw a few pictures online of fairy lights with sheer curtains and loved the look. These lights in particular are perfect for what I was looking for. It gives off a warm cozy glow, and really adds a nice touch of oomph to the room.”
6. Apple AirPod Pro earbuds so you can happily listen to the latest Taylor Swift albums without your roomies or family members complaining “do we haaaave to hear ‘Cardigan’ agaaaain?”
“I have a pair of these, and they’re not playing around. Once they’re securely in your ear, you can toggle the headphones between noise-cancelling and regular sound, depending on your situation. I’ve been working from home, and the noise-cancelling is so effective that I can work next to a window where my neighbor is doing heavy construction and I don’t hear anything louder than a faint buzzing. It’s quieter than if I’d just plugged my ears with my own fingers. I’m also a runner, and these don’t budge when you’re sweating, which is nice. It’s also handy that these toggle out of noise-cancellation mode, because I feel better being able to hear traffic and other people around me when I’m out and about. The TL;DR: I love these so much I have zero interest in owning another pair of headphones for as long as I live.”
7. A Baby Yoda night-light that, for lack of a better term, will become the *light of your life* and keep you company while you re-watch episodes of The Mandalorian.
I am admittedly obsessed with “The Child” and can’t get enough of him — that includes letting him reign over my bathroom at night in the form of the night-light.
8. A storm cloud weather predictor, perfect for helping you decide if you need a jacket without even glancing at a weather app.
This lil’ cloud is SO cool! The crystals inside react to different weather conditions. It’s helpful for planning your day and will look super cool in your home.
Promising review: “Not only looking great but it’s really working. You can decide that it’s ‘stay in bed’ weather without even moving the curtain. Very useful.” —Firebox Customer
These are some of the best gadgets worth buying for a room.